Below is a quick reference guide to essential information for coaches.
- Executive Committees
- CSA’s Executive Administrator (Michael T. Bello)
- U.S. Squash Contact (Dent Wilkens)
- U.S. Squash Doubles Contact (Preston Quick)
- Club Program Guide – Documentation for non-varsity programs.
- Eligibility Rules – CSA, NCAA, and Conference Rules regarding player eligibility.
- Ethics Guidelines – Coaches and player ethical guidelines and what a coach should do if he or she has an ethical disagreement with an opposing coach.
- Eyewear Rules – CSA mandates eyewear for all on-court sessions (i.e. practice, warm-up, or singles or doubles competition).
- Lets/Strokes – Rules for lets and strokes, include let/stroke diagram.
- Marking/Refereeing– General guidelines for marking/refereeing, the referee’s role, the marker’s role, match introduction, injury and illness rules, levels of enforcement.
- On-Court Conduct – Describes inappropriate on-court conduct, such as verbal or physical abuse, equipment abuse, profanity, and time wasting. The CSA mandates that inappropriate conduct is subject to the level of enforcement.
- Match Play Rules – Describes match play rules, line-ups for regular season matches, and control of a venue.
- Men’s Bylaws– The rules establishing the governance of the MCSA.
- Awards Criteria (M) – The procedures around the MCSA’s awards.
- Penalties/Fines – Describes the penalties for late payment, ethics and rule violations, late submittal of match scores, etc.
- Ranking Rules – Describes the team and individual ranking procedures, team ranking tie-breaking procedures, eligible/recognized CSA teams, varsity proximity matches policy, publication schedule, appeal process, and score reporting obligation.
- Women’s Bylaws- The rules establishing the governance of the WCSA.