Information Collected: We collect information from visitors when they register on our site, subscribe to our newsletter, or respond to a survey.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, a visitor may be asked to enter their name or e-mail address. Visitors may, however, visit our site anonymously.
Use of Information: Any of the information we collect from visitors may be used in one or more of the following ways:
- To personalize each visitor’s experience (their information helps us to better respond to their individual needs);
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from users);
- To improve customer service (information about visitors helps us to more effectively respond to customer service requests and support needs);
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey, or other site feature;
- To send periodic emails. The email address a visitor provides for registration and/or comments may be used to send them information and updates pertaining to the site, in addition to receiving occasional news, updates, related information, etc. Note: If at any time a visitor would like to stop receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
Security: The College Squash Association will take reasonable steps to protect visitors’ personally identifiable information as they transmit their information from their computers to our site and to protect such information from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. Visitors should, however, keep in mind that no Internet transmission is ever 100% secure or error-free. In particular, email sent to or from this site may not be secure, and visitors should therefore take special care in deciding what information they send to us via e-mail. Moreover, when visitors use passwords, usernames, ID numbers, or other special access features on this site, it is their responsibility to safeguard them.
Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to a user’s computer’s hard drive through their Web browser, if they allow, that enables the site’s or service provider’s systems to recognize their browser and capture and remember certain information.
Disclose of Information to Outside Parties: We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties visitors’ personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing visitors, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release a visitor’s information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third Party Links: Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Children‘s Policy: We are concerned about the safety of children when they use the Internet. Consistent with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act, which became effective April 21, 2000, we will never knowingly request personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13 without verifiable parental consent. If we become aware that anyone under the age of 13 submits information to us through this site, we will not use that information for any purpose.