At the 2014 – 2015 College Squash Individual Championships, the final award winners of the season were announced.
Alexandra Toth of Princeton and Andrew McGuinness of Navy won the B Division finals.
Amanda Sobhy of Harvard won the 2015 Ramsay Cup, her fourth consecutive individual title.
Ahmed Abdel Khalek of Bates is the 2015 Men’s Individual Championship winner.
Amanda Sobhy (Harvard) and Kanzy El Defrawy (Trinity) will play for the Ramsay Cup tomorrow, and Ahmed Abdel Khalek (Bates) and Osama Khalifa (Columbia) will play for the Pool Trophy.
This morning’s action saw the Rounds of 16 in the Holleran and Molloy main draws, plus the Ramsay Cup quarterfinals.
The day’s B Division matches have concluded, but play in the A Divisions will continue into the evening.
The College Squash Association’s 2014 – 2015 Individual Championships are underway.
Here is information about the 2014 – 2015 College Squash Individual Championships.
Today, the MCSA individual rankings were released, which will be used to seed the individual championships.
2014 - 2015 Championships
- Harvard's Sobhy Wins 2015 Women’s Individual Championship
- Bates' Abdel Khalek Wins 2015 Men's Individual Championship
- 2015 College Squash Association Individual Draws
- Trinity Wins 2015 Men's National Team Championship
- 2015 MCSA National Team Championship Brackets
- 2015 Men’s College Squash Award Winners Announced (Skillman and Sloane)
- 2015 Men’s College Squash Award Winners Announced (Barnaby)
- Harvard Wins 2015 Women's National Team Championship
- 2015 WCSA National Team Championship Brackets
- 2015 Women’s Award Winners Announced (Richey and Wetzel)
- 2015 Women’s College Squash Award Winners Announced (Chaffee and Most Improved Team)
- Sportsmanship and Refereeing at the 2015 Team Championships
- College Squash Eyewear Reminder
- Remembering Princeton's Bob Callahan
- Remembering Middlebury's John Illig