Hanover, NH — The 2017 Men’s College Squash Association Individual Championships were held at Dartmouth College on March 3rd – 5th.
The Pool Trophy (A Division) featured the top 16 players in the nation. Here are the winners of the draws:
- Main Draw: Osama Khalifa (Columbia) defeated Mario Yanez (Rochester) for the Pool Trophy (individual title).
- Consolation Draw: Michael Craig (Trinity) defeated Rick Penders (Trinity) to win the 1st consolation draw.
The Molloy Cup (B Division) had many exciting matches. Below are the winners of the four flights. Each flight winner was named a Second Team All-American.
- North: Lawrence Kuhn (Rochester) defeated Spencer Lovejoy (Yale)
- South: Moustafa Bayoumy (St. Lawrence) defeated Jamie Oakley (George Washington)
- East: Affeeq Ismail (Trinity) defeated Ricardo Lopez (Rochester)
- West: Tomotaka Endo (Rochester) defeated Belal Nawar (St. Lawrence)
The College Squash Association will be highlighting many of the matches through photos and videos during the offseason; however, we wanted to give readers a glimpse of some of the coming attractions with a photo gallery that shows different teams from the championship weekend.
Click on the thumbnails to view a larger version of each photo. For additional photos from the 2017 Men’s National Team Championships, 2017 Women’s National Team Championships, and the 2017 Individual Championships, please visit mtbello.com.