Hanover, NH — The 2017 Women’s College Squash Association Individual Championships were held at Dartmouth College on March 3rd – 5th.
The Ramsay Cup (A Division) featured the top 16 players in the nation. Here are the winners of the draws:
- Main Draw: Georgina Kennedy (Harvard) defeated Reeham Sedky (Penn) for the Ramsay Cup (individual title).
- Consolation Draw: Laila Samy (Wesleyan) defeated Vanessa Raj (Trinity) to win the 1st consolation draw.
The Holleran Cup (B Division) had many exciting matches. Below are the winners of the four flights. Each flight winner was named a Second Team All-American.
- North: Margaux Losty (Cornell) defeated Alexandra Toth (Princeton)
- South: Alyssa Mehta (Harvard) defeated Zandra Ho (Stanford)
- East: Lakeesha Rarere (Trinity) defeated Madlen O’Connor (Columbia)
- West: Colette Sultana (Columbia) defeated Ryan Morgan (Drexel)
The College Squash Association will be highlighting many of the matches through photos and videos during the offseason; however, we wanted to give readers a glimpse of some of the coming attractions with a photo gallery that shows different teams from the championship weekend.
Click on the thumbnails to view a larger version of each photo. For additional photos from the 2017 Men’s National Team Championships, 2017 Women’s National Team Championships, and the 2017 Individual Championships, please visit mtbello.com.