Princeton, NJ — The five divisional finals at this year’s Women’s College Squash Association National Team Championships were extremely closely contested. Here are photographic highlights from the 2017 WCSA National Team Championships. Congratulations to all the teams:
- Howe Cup (A Division): Harvard defeats Penn, 7-2
- Kurtz Cup (B Division): Dartmouth defeats Drexel, 5-4
- Walker Cup (C Division): Amherst defeats F&M, 5-4
- Epps Cup (D Division): Colby defeats Hamilton, 8-1
- E Division: Georgetown defeats Haverford, 5-4
The College Squash Association will be highlighting many of the matches through photos and videos during the offseason; however, we wanted to give readers a glimpse of some of the coming attractions with a photo gallery that shows different teams from the championship weekend.
Click on the thumbnails to view a larger version of each photo. For additional photos from the 2017 Men’s National Team Championships, 2017 Women’s National Team Championships, and the 2017 Individual Championships, please visit mtbello.com.