Princeton, NJ — Earlier this year, the Ivy League announced the student-athletes who earned Academic All-Ivy honors for the 2015-2016 winter sports season.
Ten squash players earned Academic All-Ivy honors.
Each season, the eight schools in the Ivy League each nominate ten student-athletes (five men and five women) for Academic All-Ivy honors. To be nominated, players must be starters or key reserves, must compete on a recognized varsity team, and must have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or better.
Congratulations to all who earned Academic All-Ivy honors!
2015-2016 Academic All-Ivy
- Jack Blasberg (Brown University)
- Sam Fenwick (Yale University)
- Olivia Fiechter (Princeton University)
- Alvin Heumann (Dartmouth University)
- Osama Khalifa (Columbia University)
- Lydie McKenzie (Dartmouth University)
- Hayes Murphy (University of Pennsylvania)
- Reut Odinak (Cornell University)
- Gustav Runersjo (Cornell University)
- Yan Xin Tan (University of Pennsylvania)