Princeton, NJ — The Ivy League announced its 2015-2016 all conference team earlier this spring.
For the fifth season in a row, a Sobhy of Harvard was named Player of the Year. This time, it was Sabrina Sobhy. Like her sister Amanda, Sobrina also garnered Rookie of the Year honors and went undefeated in Ivy League play.
The University of Pennsylvania’s Yan Xin Tan was the sole senior named to this year’s squad. Tan, a finalist for the Richey Award, was the Ivy League Rookie of the Year in 2013, and this marks her fourth All-Ivy League team honor.
Mike Way, the Gregory Lee ’87 and Russell Ball ’88 Endowed Coach for Squash at Harvard University, was named coach of the year.
Player of the Year
- Sabrina Sobhy (Harvard)
Rookie of the Year
- Sabrina Sobhy (Princeton University)
Coach of the Year
- Mike Way (Harvard University)
2016 All-Ivy League Team
- Anaka Alankamony (University of Pennsylvania)
- Olivia Fiechter (Princeton University)
- Tanvi Khanna (Columbia University)
- Kayley Leonard (Harvard University)
- Alyssa Mehta (Harvard University)
- Jenny Scherl (Yale University)
- Reeham Sedky (University of Pennsylvania)
- Sabrina Sobhy (Harvard University)
- Yan Xin Tan (University of Pennsylvania)
- Maria Elena Ubina (Princeton University)