New Haven, CT — The eight divisional finals at this year’s Men’s College Squash Association National Team Championships were extremely closely contested. Here are photographic highlights from the 2016 MCSA National Team Championships. Congratulations to all the teams:
- Potter Cup (A Division): Yale defeats Rochester, 5-4
- Hoehn Cup (B Division): Drexel defeats Cornell, 5-4
- Summers Cup (C Division): Bates defeats Williams, 7-2
- Conroy Cup (D Division): Western Ontario defeats Dickinson, 5-4
- Chaffee Cup (E Division): Tufts defeats Conn College, 5-4
- Serues Cup (F Division): Northeastern defeats Boston University, 6-3
- Hawthorn Cup (G Division): Colgate defeats Northwestern, 6-3
- H Division: Duke defeats Vanderbilt, 8-1
The College Squash Association will be highlighting many of the matches through photos and videos during the offseason; however, we wanted to give readers a glimpse of some of the coming attractions with a photo gallery that shows different teams from the two championship weekends.
Click on the thumbnails to view a larger version of each photo. For additional photos from the 2016 Men’s National Team Championships, 2016 Women’s National Team Championships, and the 2016 Individual Championships, please visit mtbello.com.