New Haven, CT — The five divisional finals at this year’s Women’s College Squash Association National Team Championships were extremely closely contested. Here are photographic highlights from the 2016 WCSA National Team Championships. Congratulations to all the teams:
- Howe Cup (A Division): Harvard defeats Penn, 5-4
- Kurtz Cup (B Division): Dartmouth defeats Drexel, 5-4
- Walker Cup (C Division): Bates defeats Amherst, 5-4
- Epps Cup (D Division): Wesleyan defeats Dickinson, 6-3
- E Division: Georgetown defeats Bucknell, 5-4
The College Squash Association will be highlighting many of the matches through photos and videos during the offseason; however, we wanted to give readers a glimpse of some of the coming attractions with a photo gallery that shows different teams from the two championship weekends.
Click on the thumbnails to view a larger version of each photo. For additional photos from the 2016 Men’s National Team Championships, 2016 Women’s National Team Championships, and the 2016 Individual Championships, please visit mtbello.com.