Princeton, NJ — Earlier this year, the Ivy League announced the student-athletes who earned Academic All-Ivy honors for the 2014-2015 winter sports season.
Ten squash players earned Academic All-Ivy honors.
Each season, the eight schools in the Ivy League each nominate ten student-athletes (five men and five women) for Academic All-Ivy honors. To be nominated, players must be starters or key reserves, must compete on a recognized varsity team, and must have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or better.
Congratulations to all who earned Academic All-Ivy honors!
2014-2015 Academic All-Ivy
- Anaka Alankamony (University of Pennsylvania)
- Sarah Caughey (Dartmouth College)
- Aditya Jagtap (Cornell University)
- Danielle Letourneau (Cornell University)
- Alex Lunt (Princeton University)
- Samuel Kang (Princeton University)
- Shihui Mao (Yale University)
- Kyle Martino (Dartmouth College)
- Mina Shakarshy (Brown University)
- Colette Sultana (Columbia University)