Princeton, NJ — Each of the six divisions of the 2015 Women’s College Squash Association National Team Championships were closely contested. Congratulations to all the teams:
- Howe Cup (A Division): Harvard defeats Trinity, 7-2
- Kurtz Cup (B Division): Stanford defeats Dartmouth, 6-3
- Walker Cup (C Division): Amherst defeats Bowdoin, 6-3
- Epps Cup (D Division): Tufts defeats William Smith, 7-2
- E Division: Dickinson defeats Northwestern, 6-3
- F Division: Boston University wins the round robin
The College Squash Association will be highlighting many of the matches through photos and videos during the offseason; however, we wanted to give readers a glimpse of some of the coming attractions with a photo gallery that shows different teams from the three-day tournament. Last week, we published a highlight gallery from the men’s team championships.
Click on the thumbnails to view a larger version of each photo. For additional photos from the 2015 Men’s National Team Championships, 2015 Women’s National Team Championships, and the 2015 Individual Championships, please visit mtbello.com.