Hartford, CT — Each of the eight divisions of the 2015 Men’s College Squash Association National Team Championships was filled with intense competition. Congratulations to all the teams:
- Potter Cup (A Division): Trinity defeats St. Lawrence, 7-2
- Hoehn Cup (B Division): Princeton defeats Dartmouth, 6-3
- Summers Cup (C Division): Middlebury defeats Western Ontario, 6-3
- Conroy Cup (D Division): Hamilton defeats Conn College, 6-3
- Chaffee Cup (E Division): Denison defeats Georgetown, 5-4
- Serues Cup (F Division): Boston College defeats Boston University, 6-3
- Hawthorn Cup (G Division): Swarthmore defeats Charleston, 6-3
- H Division: Vassar defeats Bard, 5-4
The College Squash Association will be highlighting many of the matches through photos and videos during the offseason; however, we wanted to give readers a glimpse of some of the coming attractions with a photo gallery that shows different teams from the three-day tournament. Next week, we will publish a highlight gallery from the women’s team championships.
Click on the thumbnails to view a larger version of each photo. For additional photos from the 2015 Men’s National Team Championships, 2015 Women’s National Team Championships, and the 2015 Individual Championships, please visit mtbello.com.