Princeton, NJ — The 2015 Women’s College Squash Association Individual Championships were held at Princeton University on February 27th through March 1st.
The Ramsay Cup (A Division) featured the top 32 players in the nation. Here are the winners of the three draws:
- Main Draw: Amanda Sobhy (Harvard) defeated Kanzy El Defrawy (Trinity) for the Ramsay Cup (individual title).
- 1st Consolation Draw: Julia Le Coq (Trinity) defeated Rachel Leizman (Princeton) to win the 1st consolation draw.
- 2nd Consolation Draw: Laila Samy (Wesleyan) defeated Raneem Sharaf (Trinity) to win the 2nd consolation draw.
The Holleran Cup (B Division) had many exciting matches during the six rounds. Here are the winners of the three draws:
- Main Draw: Alexandra Toth (Princeton) defeated Natalie Babjukova (Trinity) for the Holleran Cup.
- 1st Consolation Draw: Mina Shakarshy (Brown) defeated Madeline Tomlinson (Yale) to win the 1st consolation draw.
- 2nd Consolation Draw: Reyna Pacheco (Columbia) defeated Gabrielle Garr (Princeton) to win the 2nd consolation draw.
The College Squash Association will be highlighting many of the matches through photos and videos during the offseason; however, we wanted to give readers a glimpse of some of the coming attractions with a photo gallery. Last week, we featured highlights from the Men’s College Squash Association Individual Championships.