Princeton, NJ — The 2015 Men’s College Squash Association Individual Championships were held at Princeton University on February 27th through March 1st.
The Pool Trophy (A Division) featured the top 32 players in the nation. Here are the winners of the three draws:
- Main Draw: Ahmed Abdel Khalek (Bates) defeated Osama Khalifa (Columbia) for the Pool Trophy (individual title)
- 1st Consolation Draw: Ahmed Bayoumy (St. Lawrence) defeated Neil Cordell (Rochester) to win the 1st consolation draw
- 2nd Consolation Draw: Rick Penders (Trinity) defeated Mario Yanez (Rochester) to win the 2nd consolation draw
The Molloy Cup (B Division) had many exciting matches during the six rounds. Here are the winners of the three draws:
- Main Draw: Andrew McGuinness (Navy) defeated Affeeq Ismail (Trinity) for the Molloy Cup
- 1st Consolation Draw: William McBrian (Colby) defeated Andrew Jung (Middlebury) to win the 1st consolation draw
- 2nd Consolation Draw: Michelangelo Bertocchi (Rochester) defeated Anders Larson (Penn) to win the 2nd consolation draw
The College Squash Association will be highlighting many of the matches through photos and videos during the offseason; however, we wanted to give readers a glimpse of some of the coming attractions with a photo gallery. Next week, we will featured highlights from the Women’s College Squash Association Individual Championships.