Club programs are reminded that to qualify for one of the nine player divisions at the 2014 – 2015 Women’s National Team Championships, they are required to play eight (8) matches against other CSA teams. Club teams must play at least four (4) matches between January 1st and February 10th. At minimum, each team should have at least five (5) different opponents. In addition, for a regular season match to officially count for ranking purposes, each team must have at least seven (7) players. Except for Emerging Teams, matches with less than seven players per team will not count towards the required number of matches for entry into the National Team Championships.
Below are the club rankings as of December 7, 2014. Listed after each school’s name is their overall ranking.
- Virginia, University of (23)
- Boston College (29)
- Georgetown University (30)
- Johns Hopkins University (31)
- Rochester, University of (36)
- Colgate University (37)
- New York University (38)
- Northeastern University (39)
- Fordham University (40)
- Northwestern University (41)
- Washington University in St. Louis (42)
- Minnesota, University of (43)
- Notre Dame, University of (44)
- California (45)