Princeton, NJ — Each of the five divisions of the 2014 Women’s College Squash Association National Team Championships were closely contested. In fact, three of the five finals were decided by 5-4 match scores. Congratulations to all the teams:
- Howe Cup (A Division): Trinity defeats Harvard, 5-4
- Kurtz Cup (B Division): George Washington defeats Columbia, 5-4
- Walker Cup (C Division): Amherst defeats Franklin & Marshall, 6-3
- Epps Cup (D Division): Virginia defeats Boston College, 5-4
- E Division: Haverford defeats Colgate, 9-0
The College Squash Association will be highlighting many of the matches through photos and videos during the offseason; however, we wanted to give readers a glimpse of some of the coming attractions with a photo gallery that shows different teams from the three-day tournament. Last week, we published a highlight gallery from the men’s team championships. In the coming weeks, we will also be featuring highlight galleries from the Individual Championships on CollegeSquashAssociation.com.
Click on the thumbnails to view a larger version of each photo. For additional photos from the 2014 Men’s National Team Championships, 2014 Women’s National Team Championships, and the 2014 Individual Championships, please visit mtbello.com.