Cambridge, MA — Each of the eight divisions of the 2014 Men’s College Squash Association National Team Championships was filled with intense competition. Congratulations to all the teams:
- Potter Cup (A Division): Harvard defeats Trinity, 9-0
- Hoehn Cup (B Division): Princeton defeats Columbia, 5-4
- Summers Cup (C Division): Middlebury defeats Brown, 5-4
- Conroy Cup (D Division): Conn College defeats Hobart, 6-3
- Chaffee Cup (E Division): Northeastern defeats Boston College, 5-4
- Serues Cup (F Division): Washington in St. Louis defeats Chicago, 6-3
- Hawthorn Cup (G Division): Bryant defeats Cal Berkeley, 9-0
- H Division: Notre Dame wins the round robin.
The College Squash Association will be highlighting many of the matches through photos and videos during the offseason; however, we wanted to give readers a glimpse of some of the coming attractions with a photo gallery that shows different teams from the three-day tournament. Next week, we will publish a highlight gallery from the women’s team championships. In the coming weeks, we will also be featuring highlight galleries from the Individual Championships on CollegeSquashAssociation.com.
Click on the thumbnails to view a larger version of each photo. For additional photos from the 2014 Men’s National Team Championships, 2014 Women’s National Team Championships, and the 2014 Individual Championships, please visit mtbello.com.