2013-2014 Dunlop Women’s College Squash Team Rankings (11/24/2013)
Northampton, MA — Today, the fourth Dunlop Women's College Squash Association Team Rankings of the season were released.
The 12 – 20 ranking positions had a bit of a shakeup this week. With Hamilton upsetting Middlebury and Drexel edging Williams, the Continentals and the Dragons moved up the rankings.
In addition, Wellesley’s 5-4 victory over Colby earned the Blue the 22nd ranking position. St. Lawrence’s shutout of Williams Smith moved the Saints to 24th. Tufts took over the 32nd position with their victory over Northeastern.
Fordham makes their debut in the rankings this week and the Rams are ranked 39th.
Team are reminded that to qualify for the National Team Championships, they must meet minimum match requirements:
- Varsity teams are required to play ten (10) matches against other CSA teams to enter team championships. At minimum, each team should have at least 6 different opponents. Varsity teams should play the majority of their matches against other varsity schools.
- Club teams are required to play eight (8) matches against other CSA teams to enter team championships in a 9 player division. In addition, club teams must play at least four (4) matches between January 1st and February 10th. At minimum, each team should have at least five (5) different opponents.
For a regular season match to officially count for ranking purposes, each team must have at least seven players. Except for Emerging Teams, matches with less than seven players per team will not count towards the required number of matches for entry into the National Team Championships.
Below are the Dunlop Women's College Squash Association Team Rankings as of November 24, 2013. Listed after each school’s name is their previous ranking.
- Harvard University (1)
- Trinity College (2)
- Pennsylvania, University of (Penn) (3)
- Princeton University (4)
- Yale University (5)
- Cornell University (6)
- Stanford University (7)
- Dartmouth College (8)
- Brown University (9)
- Bates College (10)
- Columbia University (11)
- George Washington University (14)
- Franklin and Marshall College (15)
- Drexel University (19)
- Williams College (13)
- Hamilton College (20)
- Middlebury College (12)
- Amherst College (16)
- Bowdoin College (17)
- Wesleyan University (18)
- Mount Holyoke College (21)
- Wellesley College (23)
- Colby College (22)
- St. Lawrence University (26)
- William Smith College (24)
- Connecticut College (25)
- Virginia, University of (27)
- Boston College (28)
- Georgetown University (29)
- Johns Hopkins University (30)
- Haverford College (31)
- Tufts University (33)
- Northeastern University (32)
- Smith College (34)
- California (35)
- New York University (36)
- Rochester, University of (37)
- Northwestern University (38)
- Fordham University (NR)
- Minnesota, University of (39)
- Washington University in St. Louis (40)
- Notre Dame, University of (41)
- Colgate University (42)