Hartford, CT — The 2013 Men’s College Squash Association Individual Championships were held at Trinity College in early March.
The Pool Trophy (A Division) featured the 32 top players in the nation. Here are the winners of the three draws:
- Main Draw: Amr Khaled Khalifa (St. Lawrence) defeated Todd Harrity (Princeton) for the Pool Trophy (individual title)
- 1st Consolation Draw: Johan Detter (Trinity) defeated Miled Zarazua (Trinity) to win the 1st consolation draw
- 2nd Consolation Draw: Sammy Kang (Princeton) defeated Faraz Khan (Rochester) to win the 2nd consolation draw
The Molloy Cup (B Division) had many exciting matches during the six rounds. Here are the winners of the three draws:
- Main Draw: Vivek Dinodia (Princeton) defeated Blake Reinson (Brown) for the Molloy Cup
- 1st Consolation Draw: Matthew Mackin (Trinity) defeated Tony Zou (Columbia) to win the 1st consolation draw
- 2nd Consolation Draw: Zeyad El Shorafy (Trinity) defeated Ryan Todd (Cornell) to win the 2nd consolation draw
The College Squash Association will be highlighting many of the matches through photos and videos during the offseason; however, we wanted to give readers a glimpse of some of the coming attractions with a photo gallery. Last week, we featured highlights from the Women’s College Squash Association Individual Championships.
Click on the thumbnails to view a larger version of each photo. For additional photos from the 2013 Women’s National Team Championships, 2013 Men’s National Team Championships, and the 2013 Individual Championships, please visit mtbello.com.