Hartford, CT — The 2013 Women’s College Squash Association Individual Championships were held at Trinity College earlier this month.
The Ramsay Cup (A Division) featured the 32 top players in the nation. Here are the winners of the three draws:
- Main Draw: Amanda Sobhy (Harvard) defeated Kanzy El Defrawy (Trinity) for the Ramsay Cup (individual title)
- 1st Consolation Draw: Michelle Gemmell (Harvard) defeated Pia Trikha (Penn) to win the 1st consolation draw
- 2nd Consolation Draw: Catalina Pelaez (Trinity) defeated Haley Mendez (Harvard) to win the 2nd consolation draw
The Holleran Cup (B Division) had many exciting matches during the six rounds. Here are the winners of the three draws:
- Main Draw: Madeleine Gill (Stanford) defeated Alexis Saunders (Princeton) for the Holleran Cup
- 1st Consolation Draw: Myriam Kelly (Bates) defeated Sarah Loucks (Dartmouth) to win the 1st consolation draw
- 2nd Consolation Draw: Chloe Blacker (Penn) defeated Tara Harrington (Princeton) to win the 2nd consolation draw
The College Squash Association will be highlighting many of the matches through photos and videos during the offseason; however, we wanted to give readers a glimpse of some of the coming attractions with a photo gallery. Next week, we will highlight the Men’s College Squash Association Individual Championships.
Click on the thumbnails to view a larger version of each photo. For additional photos from the 2013 Women’s National Team Championships, 2013 Men’s National Team Championships, and the 2013 Individual Championships, please visit mtbello.com.