New Haven, CT — Each division of the 2013 Men’s College Squash Association National Team Championships had great match-ups, including the finals:
- Potter Cup (A Division): Trinity defeats Harvard, 6-3
- Hoehn Cup (B Division): Western Ontario defeats Williams, 7-2
- Summers Cup (C Division): Middlebury defeats Wesleyan, 7-2
- Conroy Cup (D Division): Stanford defeats Colby, 5-4
- Chaffee Cup (E Division): Boston College defeats Boston University, 6-3
- Serues Cup (F Division): NYU defeats Lehigh, 9-0
- Hawthorn Cup (G Division): Charleston defeats Cal Berkeley, 5-4
The College Squash Association will be highlighting many of the matches through photos and videos during the offseason; however, we wanted to give readers a glimpse of some of the coming attractions with a photo gallery that shows different teams from the three-day tournament. Last week, we published a highlight gallery from the women’s team championships. In the coming weeks, we will also be featuring highlight galleries from the individual championships on CollegeSquashAssociation.com.
Click on the thumbnails to view a larger version of each photo. For additional photos from the 2013 Women’s National Team Championships, 2013 Men’s National Team Championships, and the 2013 Individual Championships, please visit mtbello.com.