New Haven, CT — The finals of all divisions of the 2013 Women’s College Squash Association National Team Championships were packed with excitement:
- Howe Cup (A Division) finals: Harvard defeated Trinity, 5-4
- Kurtz Cup (B Division) finals: Dartmouth defeated Bates, 8-1
- Walker Cup (C Division) finals: Bowdoin defeated Wesleyan, 5-4
- Epps Cup (D Division) finals: William Smith defeated Virginia, 6-3
- E Division: Haverford defeated Tufts, 6-3
- Emerging Teams Division: Vanderbilt wins the round robin
The College Squash Association will be highlighting many of the matches through photos and videos during the offseason; however, we wanted to give readers a glimpse of some of the coming attractions with a photo gallery that shows different teams from the three-day tournament. In the coming weeks, we will also be featuring highlight galleries from the men’s team and individual championships on CollegeSquashAssociation.com.
Click on the thumbnails to view a larger version of each photo. For additional photos from the 2013 Women’s National Team Championships, 2013 Men’s National Team Championships, and the 2013 Individual Championships, please visit mtbello.com.