For history of the women’s championships (Ramsay Cup and Holleran Cup), please visit the Women’s Individual Championships page.
For history of the men’s championships (Pool Trophy and Molloy Cup), please visit the Men’s Individual Championships page.
Brackets: Here are the draws (as of 2/28 at 7:20 PM).
- Ramsay Cup (Women’s A Draw)
- Holleran Cup (Women’s B Draw)
- Pool Trophy (Men’s A Draw)
- Molloy Cup (Men’s B Draw)
For up to date bracket information, please visit the live draws.
Start Times: Please check the draws for the start times for Friday, March 1st. Please note that if players withdraw from the tournament, start times may be adjusted.
Coaches’ and Players’ Information Sheet: For information about 2013 CSA Individuals (athletic trainers, bag storage, marking and refereeing of matches, and reporting of match results), please refer to the Coaches’ and Players’ Information Sheet.
Driving Directions: For GPS directions to Trinity College’s Ferris Athletic Center, please use 1685 Broad Street, Hartford, CT.
Parking: Parking is available in front of or behind the building.
Food: Hartford is filled with great restaurants. For a guide to well-known eateries, please visit Trinity College’s Local Restaurants page.
Wait List for WCSA Draw: Here is the wait list of the WCSA draw (as of 2/28 at 7:20 PM)
- Samantha Rosado (Mount Holyoke)
- Michaela Martin (Bowdoin)
- Alden Drake (Bowdoin)
- Grace Zimmerman (Wesleyan)
- Kathryn Brummer (Mount Holyoke)
Wait List for MCSA Draw: Here is the wait list of the MCSA draw (as of 2/28 at 7:20 PM).
- Graham Miao (Columbia)
- Zachary Schweiter (Tufts)
- Walter Cabot (Bates)
- Will Fantini (Bowdoin)
- Mike Delalio (Wesleyan)
- RJ Keating (Bates)
- Martin Prentice (Denison)
- Daniel Sneed (Wesleyan)
- Andy Cannon (Bates)
- Harrison Finkelstein (Johns Hopkins)
- Tarun Nambiar (Minnesota)
- Harry Waterton (Bryant)
- Milo Watanabe (Boston College)