Northampton, MA — Today, the eighth Dunlop Women's College Squash Association Team Rankings of the season were released.
Brown and Dartmouth reversed positions. Brown assumes the 8th ranking position, while Dartmouth occupies the 9th.
Wellesley defeated Boston College and Tufts to take over the 24th position.
There is incredible parity between the teams ranked 28th – 35th. These teams traded matches throughout the final weeks of the season.
Team are reminded that to qualify for the National Team Championships, they must meet minimum match requirements:
- Varsity teams are required to play ten (10) matches against other CSA teams to enter team championships. At minimum, each team should have at least 6 different opponents. Varsity teams should play the majority of their matches against other varsity schools.
- Club teams are required to play eight (8) matches against other CSA teams to enter team championships in a 9 player division. In addition, club teams must play at least four (4) matches between January 1st and February 10th. At minimum, each team should have at least five (5) different opponents.
Below are the Dunlop Women's College Squash Association Team Rankings as of February 10, 2013. Listed after each school’s name is their previous ranking.
- Princeton University (1)
- Harvard University (2)
- Pennsylvania, University of (Penn) (3)
- Trinity College (4)
- Yale University (5)
- Cornell University (6)
- Stanford University (7)
- Brown University (9)
- Dartmouth College (8)
- Williams College (10)
- Middlebury College (11)
- Columbia University (12)
- George Washington University (13)
- Franklin and Marshall College (14)
- Bates College (15)
- Amherst College (16)
- Wesleyan University (17)
- Hamilton College (18)
- Bowdoin College (19)
- Mount Holyoke College (20)
- Drexel University (21)
- Colby College (22)
- Connecticut College (23)
- Wellesley College (25)
- Boston College (26)
- William Smith College (27)
- St. Lawrence University (28)
- Virginia, University of (29)
- Johns Hopkins University (37)
- Georgetown University (30)
- Vassar College (32)
- Northeastern University (33)
- Tufts University (24)
- Haverford College (34)
- Bucknell University (31)
- Smith College (35)
- California (36)
- Rochester, University of (38)
- New York University (39)
- Washington University in St. Louis (Emerging Team) (40)
- Minnesota, University of (41)
- Notre Dame, University of (Emeging Team) (42)
- North Carolina, University of (Not Playing Championships) (43)