Northampton, MA — Today, the seventh Dunlop Women's College Squash Association Team Rankings of the season were released.
The NESCAC Championships helped sort out the order for several close teams. Wesleyan, Hamilton, and Bowdoin were arranged 17, 18, and 19 after their respective 6th, 7th, and 8th place finishes at NESCACs.
Tufts and Wellesley both defeated BC to move into the 24th and 25th ranking positions.
Virginia defeated Georgetown to move into 29th.
Team are reminded that to qualify for the National Team Championships, they must meet minimum match requirements:
- Varsity teams are required to play ten (10) matches against other CSA teams to enter team championships. At minimum, each team should have at least 6 different opponents. Varsity teams should play the majority of their matches against other varsity schools.
- Club teams are required to play eight (8) matches against other CSA teams to enter team championships in a 9 player division. In addition, club teams must play at least four (4) matches between January 1st and February 10th. At minimum, each team should have at least five (5) different opponents.
Below are the Dunlop Women's College Squash Association Team Rankings as of February 3, 2013. Listed after each school’s name is their previous ranking.
- Princeton University (1)
- Harvard University (2)
- Pennsylvania, University of (Penn) (3)
- Trinity College (4)
- Yale University (5)
- Cornell University (6)
- Stanford University (7)
- Dartmouth College (8)
- Brown University (9)
- Williams College (10)
- Middlebury College (11)
- Columbia University (12)
- George Washington University (13)
- Franklin and Marshall College (14)
- Bates College (15)
- Amherst College (16)
- Wesleyan University (18)
- Hamilton College (19)
- Bowdoin College (17)
- Mount Holyoke College (20)
- Drexel University (21)
- Colby College (22)
- Connecticut College (24)
- Tufts University (25)
- Wellesley College (26)
- Boston College (23)
- William Smith College (27)
- St. Lawrence University (28)
- Virginia, University of (32)
- Georgetown University (29)
- Bucknell University (31)
- Vassar College (33)
- Northeastern University (34)
- Haverford College (35)
- Smith College (36)
- California (37)
- Johns Hopkins University (30)
- Rochester, University of (38)
- New York University (39)
- Washington University in St. Louis (Emerging Team) (40)
- Minnesota, University of (41)
- Notre Dame, University of (Emeging Team) (42)
- North Carolina, University of (Not Playing Championships) (43)