Philadelphia, PA — The 2012 – 2013 Intercollegiate Doubles Championships are being held this weekend (October 5th – 7th). The event will be hosted by the Racquet Club of Philadelphia and the Germantown Cricket Club.
To follow the event, please visit the 2012 – 2013 Intercollegiate Doubles Championships draws:
This season, 11 schools are sending players to the Intercollegiate Doubles Championships: Bates, Columbia, Franklin & Marshall, Naval Academy, Penn, Princeton, Rochester, St. Lawrence, Trinity, Wesleyan, and Yale.
For the men, there are 20 pairs in the draw, while the women are represented by 4 teams. There are 8 pairs in the mixed doubles draw.
For a history of the Men’s Intercollegiate Doubles Championship, please visit the Men’s Intercollegiate Doubles Championship page.
For a history of the Women’s Intercollegiate Doubles Championship, please visit the Women’s Intercollegiate Doubles Championship page.
Men’s Teams Entered (By School):
- Jason Shrubb / Andy Cannon (Bates)
- Alex Nalle / Anthony Zou (Columbia)
- Ryan Mullaney / Benjamin Ng (Franklin & Marshall)
- Hunter Beck / Andrew McGuinness (Naval Academy)
- James Kacergis / Billy Kacergis (Naval Academy)
- August Frank / Daniel Judd (Penn)
- Vivek Dinodia / Jacob Lee (Princeton)
- Tyler Osborne / Samuel Kang (Princeton)
- Taylor Tutrone / Todd Harrity (Princeton)
- Dylan Ward / Ash Egan (Princeton)
- Andres Duany / Oscar Lopez (Rochester)
- Faraz Khan / Neil Cordell (Rochester)
- William Mohr / Adam Perkiomaki (Rochester)
- Christopher Fernandez / Seetreon Torres (St. Lawrence)
- Moustafa Hamada / Miled Zarazua (Trinity)
- Karan Malik / Vishrab Kotian (Trinity)
- Daniel Sneed / Michael DeLalio (Wesleyan)
- Richard Dodd / Hywel Robinson (Yale)
- Sebastian Riedelsheimer / Timothy Lasusa (Yale)
- Joseph Roberts / Neil Martin (Yale)
Women’s Teams Entered (By School):
- Lesea Bourke/Chloe Mitchell (Bates)
- Diya Kumar/Alisha Maity (Columbia)
- Ashley Tidman/Natalie Babjukova (Trinity)
- Kanzy Eldafrawy/Wee Nee Low (Trinity)
Mixed Teams Entered (By School):
- Andy Cannon / Lesea Bourke (Bates)
- Jason Shrubb / Chloe Mitchell (Bates)
- Ramit Tandon / Diya Kumar (Columbia)
- Alisha Maity / Anthony Zou (Columbia)
- Colleen Fehm / Daniel Judd (Penn)
- Rachel Leizman / Dylan Ward (Princeton)
- Vishrab Kotian / Ashley Tidman (Trinity)
- Karan Malik / Natalie Babjukova (Trinity)