The editorial staff is always looking for story ideas, articles, photos, or videos, and we encourage coaches and players to submit content. Our goal is to provide coverage of all levels of college squash throughout the United States. Please feel free to contact the editorial staff.
Many thanks go to the College Squash Association’s sponsors and partners:
- Harrow Sports (Official Equipment Supplier) – Harrow provides custom school equipment;
- Dunlop Sports (Official Ball Supplier) – Dunlop balls are used in all team and individual matches;
- US Squash (Partner) – US Squash provides dual match tracking software and organizes the CSA’s three national championships; and
- mtbello.com (Partner) – mtbello.com provides squash photography to the CSA.
If companies or squash camps are interested in sponsoring or advertising on the College Squash Association website, please visit the Advertise/Sponsor page.
Here are the articles from June 2012:
- Photos from the 2012 Women’s College Squash Individual Championships: Trinity and Harvard
- College Squash Players Recognized in Celebration of 40 Years of Title IX
- Men’s College Squash 2012 Individual Championships: Rochester and Columbia (Video)
- Photos from the 2012 Men’s College Squash Individual Championships: Colby and George Washington
- Princeton Men Win 2012 Sloane Award
- Women’s College Squash 2012 National Team Championships: Howe Cup – Trinity and Penn #2s (Video)
- Photos from the 2012 Women’s NESCAC College Squash Championships: Amherst and Williams #7s
- Franklin & Marshall Wins 2012 Women’s College Squash Chaffee Award
- Men’s College Squash 2012 Individual Championships: Navy and Yale (Video)
- Photos from the 2012 Men’s NESCAC College Squash Championships: Bowdoin and Wesleyan #6s
- Columbia Men Win 2012 Barnaby Award
- Women’s College Squash 2012 National Team Championships: Kurtz Cup – Middlebury and Williams #1s (Video)