2012 Men’s College Squash Individual Championships Photos
Amherst, MA — The 2012 Men’s College Squash Association Individual Championships were held at Amherst College last month.
The Pool Trophy (A Division) featured the 32 top players in the nation. Here are the winners of the three draws:
- Main Draw: Ali Farag (Harvard) defeated Ramit Tandon (Columbia) for the Pool Trophy (individual title)
- 1st Consolation Draw: Chris Callis (Princeton) defeated Nick Sisodia (Dartmouth) to win the 1st consolation draw
- 2nd Consolation Draw: Beni Fischer (Rochester) defeated Miled Zarazua (Trinity) to win the 2nd consolation draw
The Molloy Cup (B Division) had many exciting matches during the six rounds. Here are the winners of the three draws:
- Main Draw: Vishrab Kotian (Trinity) defeated Omar Sobhy (George Washington) for the Molloy Cup
- 1st Consolation Draw: Caleb Garza (Conn College) defeated Barrett Takesian (Bowdoin) to win the 1st consolation draw
- 2nd Consolation Draw: Tom Mullaney (Harvard) defeated Hunter Abrams (Navy) to win the 2nd consolation draw
The College Squash Association will be highlighting many of the matches through photos and videos during the offseason; however, we wanted to give readers a glimpse of some of the coming attractions with a photo gallery. Last week, we highlighted photos from the Women’s College Squash Association Individual Championships.
Click on the thumbnails to view a larger version of each photo. For additional photos from the 2012 Howe Cup, 2012 Men’s National Team Championships, and the 2012 Individual Championships, please visit mtbello.com. We did our best to identify players in each photo, but there are many unidentified players (especially in the candids galleries). If you could help, please contact us.