2012 Men’s College Squash National Team Championships Photos
Princeton, NJ — It seemed that almost every match at the 2012 Men’s National Team Championships was a nail-biter. The finals of each division were no exception:
- Potter Cup (A Division): Princeton defeats Trinity, 5-4
- Hoehn Cup (B Division): Penn defeats Columbia, 8-1
- Summers Cup (C Division): George Washington defeats Colby, 5-4
- Conroy Cup (D Division): Hobart defeats Tufts, 5-4
- Chaffee Cup (E Division): Boston College defeats Bucknell, 6-3
- Serues Cup (F Division): Haverford defeats Virginia, 6-3
- Hawthorn Cup (G Division): Boston University defeats Charleston, 6-3
- Emerging Teams Division: Maryland wins the round robin.
The College Squash Association will be highlighting many of the matches through photos and videos during the offseason; however, we wanted to give readers a glimpse of some of the coming attractions with a photo gallery that shows different teams from the three-day tournament. Last week we highlighted the photos from the Women’s National Team Championships (Howe Cup) and next week we will feature photos from the Individual Championships.
Click on the thumbnails to view a larger version of each photo. For additional photos from the 2012 Howe Cup, 2012 Men’s National Team Championships, and the 2012 Individual Championships, please visit mtbello.com. We did our best to identify players in each photo, but there are many unidentified players (especially in the candids galleries). If you could help, please contact us.