Cambridge, MA — The finals of all divisions of the 2012 Women’s College Squash Association National Team Championships (Howe Cup) were packed with excitement:
- Howe Cup (A Division) finals: Harvard defeated Yale, 8-1
- Kurtz Cup (B Division) finals: Brown defeated Williams, 5-4
- Walker Cup (C Division) finals: George Washington defeated Wesleyan, 7-2
- Epps Cup (D Division) finals: Smith defeated William Smith, 5-4
- E Division: Colgate defeated Johns Hopkins, 6-3
- Emerging Teams Division: NYU wins the round robin
The College Squash Association will be highlighting many of the matches through photos and videos during the offseason; however, we wanted to give readers a glimpse of some of the coming attractions with a photo gallery that shows different teams from the three-day tournament. In the coming weeks, we will also be featuring highlight galleries from the men’s team and individual championships on CollegeSquashAssociation.com.
Click on the thumbnails to view a larger version of each photo. For additional photos from the 2012 Howe Cup, 2012 Men’s National Team Championships, and the 2012 Individual Championships, please visit mtbello.com. We did our best to identify players in each photo, but there are many unidentified players (especially in the candids galleries). If you could help, please contact us.