Northampton, MA — On Sunday, the e-mail below was sent to coaches and team contacts.
Coaches, Team Contacts, and SIDS,
A few reminders:
- Awards: Information about awards are online. The majority of award nominations are due 2/1/2012. Please e-mail nominations to the Executive Administrator. Also, Scholar Athlete nominations are due 2/10/2012. Please note that late nominations will not be accepted.
- Team Rankings: We are now ranking teams each week. We will rank teams beginning at 6 PM ET on Monday. Please enter your match scores ASAP. Without results in the US Squash Scoring System, your team will not be credited appropriately. At most, you have 48 hours after a match is played to submit results.
- Schedule Updates: Please e-mail additions to your schedules to Dent Wilkens so that these may be recorded in the US Squash Scoring System.
- Men’s Team Championships: Club teams have until midnight ET to declare their intent to compete in the MCSA National Team Championships. Please e-mail Dent Wilkens to declare your intent. Also, please remember that teams ranked 33 and on will play in Philadelphia at Penn or SquashSmarts. Here is a link for Philadelphia hotel information.
- Men’s CSA 6-match minimum: Please remember that to enter the team championships (9-player divisions), your team must be ranked and have played 6 matches before the event.
- Player of the Week: Please nominate deserving players for Player of the Week honors by 6 PM ET Monday (1/9). Criteria: A Player of the Week should have a significant impact on his or her team’s performance during the prior week and demonstrate sportsmanship. Coaches, Sports Information Directors, and Team Contacts may nominate players by contacting Michael T. Bello.
- Match Results with “Not on Roster” players: A few men’s teams still have “Not on Roster” players in their match results: Lafayette, and Vermont. These teams will be held out of the rankings until this is resolved. Please note that teams may not enter Team Championships unless they are ranked (except for Emerging Teams).