Northampton, MA — On Sunday, the e-mail below was sent to coaches and team contacts.
Coaches, Team Contacts, and SIDs,
A few reminders:
- Annual Dues and Championship Fees: A number of teams have asked about annual dues and team championship fees. US Squash should be distributing invoices for this season’s annual dues and championship fees sometime in the coming weeks.
- Recording Results: Please enter your match scores ASAP. Without results in the US Squash Scoring System, your team will not be credited appropriately. At most, you have 48 hours after a match is played to submit results.
- Team Rankings: Team Rankings will be calculated at 6 PM ET on Monday (12/5). If your match results are not in the US Squash Scoring System, we cannot accurately rank your team.
- Not on Roster: A number of teams have been issued official warnings concerning “Not on Roster” players listed in team results. At present, the following men’s teams will not be ranked unless this is resolved by 6 PM tomorrow (12/5): Illinois Champaign, Lafayette, Lehigh, Northwestern, Swarthmore, and UVM. As for women’s teams, Boston College is the sole women’s team in jeopardy of being removed from the team rankings. Removal from the team rankings will constitue the second offense from for each of these teams. If the results are not fixed, these teams may become ineligible for the Team Championships. No excuses will be tolerated since each of these teams has received multiple reminders by e-mail and through the website. They have been given more than two weeks to resolve this issue.
- Player of the Week: Please nominate deserving players for Player of the Week honors by 6 PM ET Monday (11/21). Criteria: A Player of the Week should have a significant impact on his or her team’s performance during the prior week and demonstrate sportsmanship. Coaches, Sports Information Directors, and Team Contacts may nominate players by contacting Michael T. Bello.