Northampton, MA — On Sunday, the e-mail below was sent to coaches and team contacts.
Coaches, Team Contacts, and SIDs,
A few reminders:
- Recording Results: Please enter your match scores ASAP. Without results in the US Squash Scoring System, your team will not be credited appropriately. At most, you have 48 hours after a match is played to submit results.
- Not on Roster: A number of teams will be contacted this evening concerning results with “Not on Roster” players.
- Penalties: If matches are not recorded or there are “Not on Roster” players in your team’s results, penalties will be applied, which include a letter of caution (1st offense), suspension from team rankings (second offense), and possible removal from team championships (3rd offense).
- Player of the Week: Please nominate deserving players for Player of the Week honors by 6 PM ET Monday (11/21). Criteria: A Player of the Week should have a significant impact on his or her team’s performance during the prior week and demonstrate sportsmanship. Coaches, Sports Information Directors, and Team Contacts may nominate players by contacting Michael T. Bello.
- Hotel Information for Championships: US Squash is assisting the CSA with hotel arrangements for the CSA’s championships. At the end of this e-mail is information about hotel accommodations.