Northampton, MA — Last night, the e-mail below was sent to coaches, team contacts, and sports information directors.
Coaches, Team Contacts, and SIDs,
A few reminders:
- Player of the Week: Please nominate deserving players for Player of the Week honors by 6 PM ET Monday (1/17): Criteria: A Player of the Week should have a significant impact on his or her team’s performance during the prior week and demonstrate sportsmanship. Coaches, Sports Information Directors, and Team Contacts may nominate players by contacting me; Last Week’s Winners: Hannah Conant (Dartmouth) and Harry Smith (Colby)
- Scholar Athlete Nominations: The scholar athlete nominations are due February 10th. Please note that late nominations will not be accepted
- Club Teams Championship Payments: The entry deadline for team championships passed yesterday. Club teams that have entered the tournament have until 1/25 to submit payments. Please remember that men’s teams have a six-match minimum.
- Award Nominations: Nominations for the Skillman, RIchey, and Wetzel awards are due by February 1st. As a reminder, here are summaries of each award: Skillman Award is given annually to a senior men’s squash player who has demonstrated outstanding sportsmanship during his entire college career; Richey Award is given annually to the senior women’s player and sportswoman of the year; Wetzel Award is given annually to the best senior women’s player to learn squash in college
- Doubles Championships: There will be a men’s and women’s doubles championship held in NYC. If any players are interested, please e-mail Will Osnoto or Sarah Odell.