Northampton, MA — Each season, the College Squash Association recognizes the academic talents of many of its student athletes with the men’s and women’s CSA Scholar Athlete Awards.
Coaches and/or Team Contacts should determine if their players are eligible for the Scholar Athlete Awards. If so, coaches and/or team contacts need to submit the Scholar Athlete forms, which include certification for the coach/team contact and the school’s Registrar, to Michael T. Bello by February 10, 2011. Please note that late submissions will be ineligible for the award.
Student athletes must meet the following criteria to be eligible for the awards:
- For varsity teams, two-time varsity letter winner at the school he or she is currently attending
- For club teams, two appearances at the Men’s National Team Championships or Women’s National Team Championships (Howe Cup)
- Has a cumulative grade point average of 3.5 or above
- Junior or senior
- Enrolled at her or his present school for one full year prior to the present term
- Played in majority of scheduled CSA sanctioned matches
Below are links to the men’s and women’s CSA Scholar Athlete forms: