Northampton, MA — Earlier this week, the College Squash Association updated several of its rules.
Here is a high-level summary of changes.
- Added February 1st deadline for Skillman Award, Lifetime Achievement Award, and Hall of Fame nominations
- Added CSA Scholar Athlete Award and Player of the Week Award sections
- Updated Ranking Penalties section
- Updated the procedure for Wetzel Award nominations
- Updated the CSA Scholar Athlete Award criteria and procedure
- Added the Player of the Week Award section
To see exact changes, please refer to the “Updated on January 3, 2011” link at the bottom of the Men’s Awards Criteria, Penalties/FInes, and Women’s Awards Criteria pages.
Please note that the CSA’s Executive Committees are finalizing a few additional rule updates.